To go with my video: I think there are a lot
of different technologies out there. Some of them seem redundant and every time
you buy something new, the next model is already coming out. But, I definitely
agree that technologies will continue to progress in ways I can’t imagine. I
love technology in my classroom, but like Hank from the video, I also think
that there will always be a place for real paper books. Credit to Hank Green of the Vlogbrothers on Youtube for the video.
I believe that the stage of technology I am in is Implementation. I have
done a lot of research and received quite a bit of training in using different
technologies in my classroom. This is to the point where other teachers seek me
out to help them with their technology needs.
I teach third grade in the general education
classroom in the Adams 12 Five Star School District. I am taking this class
because it is a stepping-stone to gleaning more information about information
literacy and earning my masters in Instructional Technology. The three words
that describe my relationship with technology are creative, embracing, and
innovative. I
am Generation Y in regards to technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment