Thursday, January 17, 2013

PLACE Technology Test


    I think that this study guide and practice test for the Instructional Technology PLACE test is quite helpful. The categories give me a good idea about the information on the test, and therefore, the information I should know to be a successful Instructional Technology Specialist, even if I don’t take the test. I could answer almost all of the practice questions on the PLACE Instructional Technology test. The two test objectives I need to learn more about are understand the role of technology and its social, ethical, legal, and human issues and understand how to implement and manage effective learning environments supported by technology. In that last objective, the specific strategy I think I need to work on is the management of diverse student learning in a technology-enhanced environment. I try to use technology in my classroom a lot, but in my experience, some students get caught up with the technology itself and not focus on the content the technology is helping to teach. So I need to work on managing the students in this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment